CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to nearly 850 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
· We act with integrity,
· We serve each other,
· We serve society,
· We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
CAI agents will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced medicine space. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
We are now seeking Microbiologist – Senior I to join our growing operations in Europe. This role can be based in either Ireland or Italy and will require travel to both countries. The role of a Microbiologist – Senior I in CAI is to:
· Leads execution of instrument and method validations at customer sites
· Participates in customer meetings.
· Inoculates and reads microbiology validation samples.
· Participates in the writing of protocols, reports, and specifications.
· Trains customer on instrument usage and inoculation technique
· Drives deliverables to completion with structured timelines.
· Degree in microbiology, biology, or science-related field with a minimum of 3+ years of management related experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry. Relevant experience can substitute for education.
· Understanding of good documentation practices and general quality laboratory function
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and drive to be successful.
· Experience with aseptic technique and biological safety cabinets
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills (Interpersonal).
· Strong problem-solving abilities for complex problems and ready to take up challenges.
· Strong customer-service focus.
· Willingness and flexibility to travel throughout Europe and potentially internationally if required.