Commissioning Engineer - Mechanical
CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to almost 800 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and other consulting services to mission critical industries. We are global partner in providing professional services to enhance operational performance and reliability. We deliver consistently. Expertly. Completely.
CAI India is seeking 3 to 6 years experienced Mechanical testing, Commissioning Engineers to support our Data Center Projects across the country. These are full-time opportunities with competitive compensation and benefits.
As consultants to the entire industry, our Commissioning professionals are driven by the challenge and constant diversity of assignments, while having the stability of a company that has never had a lay off. On any given day we could be responsible for a myriad of things involved in starting a facility, equipment or process up including protocol writing and execution, FAT's SAT's, walk downs and development of summary reports at the client site.
Commissioning Engineers will work as part of the CAI Data center/ Building commissioning team and be responsible for commissioning, safe work practices, facility turnover, and issue resolution. Our Commissioning professionals develop and execute the commissioning tests to demonstrate to the customer that vendor equipment is correctly installed and set to work, support enhanced design reviews, and consult on submission of LEED qualification packages.
· BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering
· 3 to 6 years or more of experience in testing, commissioning and qualification jobs
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· Able to travel domestically and internationally, as and when required
· Relocation to Client sites is a prerequisite
Experience in the following:
· Development of all mechanical test procedures, MOPS, SOO’s and checklists.
· QA/QC of all mechanical test procedures.
· Assist with vendor coordination and management.
· Perform equipment inspection to ensure build adherence to vendor submittal.
· QA/QC of mechanical equipment installation\startup.
· Develop reports for the mechanical testing and contribute to a daily report to the Commissioning Project Manager.
· Execute test scripts to confirm equipment and system operation to design specification.
· Support and perform design specification review, manufacturer submittals, one line drawing sets, and project schedule documentation.
· Ensure safe work practices are followed by the commissioning team and customer site.
Primarily working for India region commissioning projects
Expected to support other Data Centre/Building commissioning projects in other global regions.
This job description is not all inclusive and you may be asked to do other duties related to the CAI projects.
#Li - MD1