CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to nearly 850 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard:
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
· We act with integrity,
· We serve each other,
· We serve society,
· We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
CAI agents will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced medicine space. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
We now have an immediate requirement for multiple C&Q roles within the Utilities suite team on one of our largest client sites. The candidates should be self-motivated team players with the ability to own and deliver tasks against schedule-based project deliverables. The ability to adapt to different project challenges is key. The ideal applicant must have 5+ years’ experience in the Commissioning of Black and/or Clean Utility systems within GMP facilities. A degree in Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline is preferable. This is a site-based role during the C&Q phase with opportunity to work remotely when the project allows. Requirements include:
· Review and approval of C&Q documents,
· Review and approval of CTOP’s and VTOP’s,
· Generation of C&Q documents through electronic validation systems (Kneat or similar),
· Digital C&Q test execution,
· Witnessing of vendor commissioning activities,
· Ownership of Utility systems throughout C&Q phase,
· Reporting daily on C&Q progress,
· BS or MS in a relevant science or engineering field, or equivalent
· 5+ years in CQV Utilities experience within the life sciences industry
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Customer-service focused.
· Able to travel domestically and internationally if required.