The Automation & CSV Engineer at Commissioning Agents, Inc. will manage the commissioning and qualification of automation and software systems of a pharmaceutical site may include HMI, PLC, BAS/BMS, EMS, DCS, SCADA, MES, Delta V, LIMS, QMS, WMS, CMMS, ERP, SAP but not limited. This person is responsible for working with the Quality team to apply GAMP principals to generate and execute protocols for the systems for client sites. The Automation Engineer is critical in the company’s continued success and growth by providing the services to our clients that are key to our business.
Commissioning Agents, Inc. (CAI) is a rapidly expanding professional services organization headquartered in the United States with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Ireland and Puerto Rico. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, nutritional and building commissioning industries to provide industry best practices to our clients. All of our employees are full-time. Check us out at www.commissioningagents.com.
The successful Automation Engineer must have:
· Bachelor degree or higher in Automation, IT or Software, Industry Control or related discipline.
· More than 5 years of experience in managing the design and implementation of control software in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry.
· Willing to travel.
· Experience with 1 or more of the systems mentioned as above, the more the more preferred.
· Experience leading large projects and project teams is a plus.
· Experience with big MNC pharmaceutical company project is preferred.
l Good Knowledge of EU / PICS / FDA GMP
l Be familiar with Microsoft software for document handling such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project etc.
l Familiar with Auto CAD for drawing and reviewing.
l Good at English for reading, speaking, writing. Can write English technical documents with English.
l Team worker and keep learner.
l Easy to communicate and willing share.
In return for your skills and knowledge, CAI offers a wide range of benefits including:
· Medical, dental, vision, disability, company paid life insurance and more
· Paid time off
· Continuing education (internal and external)