CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996 that has grown to more than 800 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and other consulting services associated with operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission-critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard.
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
CAI Employees/Agents will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced knowledge space. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing you to be a key player in bringing the latest technologies into the market. As part of our company culture, we invest in your future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
We are looking for a bright Support Engineer to provide technical support for our enterprise-level application systems. This technician will provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as required. A background in engineering or IT support is required
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams, and prioritize multiple, open issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Update and document solutions
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude at all times
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience of 3+ years in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Good/Strong experience in Salesforce will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of IT Application support. Knowledge of troubleshooting Web Web-based Applications
- Working knowledge in Jira Ticketing tool / Similar tool.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certification in ITIL Ver 4 will be an added advantage
- Flexible for rotational shifts for a 24x7 Support (including National Holidays & Weekends).
#LI - MD