CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to more than 800 people worldwide. We provide building and data center commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
We act with integrity
We serve each other
We serve society
We work for our future
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
Our full-time positions offer competitive compensation and benefits which include: up to 15% retirement contribution, 24 days PTO and 5 sick days per year, health insurance at extremely low cost to employee, financial support for both internal and external professional education as well as 70% long term disability paid for by the company.
This position is responsible for testing Salesforce software features as part of a collaborative team and assisting with Tier 1-2 support requests. This role is responsible for executing quality review of our Salesforce implementation and includes creating test plans and strategy, test cases in partnership with developers, business analysts and project managers which are used to shape and verify code and check conformance to system requirements. The role relies upon manual testing tools.
· Support agile scrum teams in the test development and execution of system and end-to-end testing for a Salesforce-based application.
· Reviews client requirement and provides feedback
· Investigate incoming issues by reproducing reported issues and investigating bugs
· Find, isolate, document, and track bugs through to resolution
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
· Responsible for creating test plans and test cases
· Executes functional, regression, acceptance tests and exploratory testing
· Executes the creation and maintenance of test data and test documentation
· Provides suitable solutions for issues/errors based on the understanding of the system and client business processes
· Provide Tier 1-2 support for Salesforce related inquiries.
· Salesforce Certified Administrator
· Experience in testing various applications, services, and user interfaces
· Experience in communicating with clients
· Understanding of test-driven development
· Understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
· Understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes
· Understanding of user interface design
· Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & methodologies
· Familiarity with Jira
· Ability to communicate technical aspects to people with non-IT background
· Ability to ensure that solutions developed by technical teams fit the business needs
· Ability to offer alternative approaches to achieve the client goals
· Ability to analyze complex situations and manage all variables to achieve optimal solutions
· Ability to act on the information provided or get information needed so that decisions for project implementations can be made quickly and effectively
· Ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing
Education and Work Experience:
· We are looking for someone with 4+ years of working as QA in Salesforce implementation projects and knowledgeable in Salesforce Migration projects. Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline.