CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996 that has grown to nearly 600 people worldwide. We provide asset induction and maintenance program creation associated with operational readiness as well as asset performance improvements, maintenance work optimization and reliability associated with operational excellence to FDA regulated and other mission-critical industries.
Please check CAI out on Glassdoor to get a better perspective on our culture. We are extremely proud that our employee owners and others have given us so many 5-star ratings.
Meeting a Higher Standard
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
We act with integrity
We serve each other
We serve society
We work for our future
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a Can-Do Attitude (our core values). That is how we have grown exponentially.
Our full time positions offer competitive compensation and benefits which include: up to 15% retirement contribution, 24 days PTO and 5 sick days per year, health insurance at extremely low cost to employee, financial support for both internal and external professional education as well as 70% long term disability paid for by the company.
You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
Position Description: As a Reliability Field Engineer, you are an integral part of our Operational Readiness team. You will coordinate, prepare, review and research equipment and material databases that allow out teams to recommend the best maintenance and asset management practices for our clients. If you enjoy hands-on experience while building your foundation of maintenance and reliability skillsets, this position is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform field walk-downs of systems and processes to collect or validate baseline equipment specification data
· Refine and load equipment information and engineering specifications into a database to achieve standardized records
· Collaborate with equipment manufacturers and vendors to develop unique parts lists
· Review maintenance data, engineering drawings, technical manuals, and other documentation to communicate associated reliability findings and recommendations
· Draft Failure Mode and Effect Analysis sheets (FMEA) on systems and equipment
· Perform all necessary quality control functions that are required to ensure that complete, accurate, and relevant data is provided to the customer
· BS in an Engineering or Science field or equivalent experience
· 2-5 years’ experience in process engineering, maintenance, and reliability or operational excellence, lean six sigma and TPM
· Ability to read Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
· Ability to identify industrial equipment and record data in spreadsheets
· Working knowledge of a major Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
· Ability to perform work with frequent interruptions and distractions.
· Ability to accomplish tasks by focusing on all areas involved; ensuring all associated processes and tasks are completed and accurate.
· Ability to effectively operate computer tablet and PC technology and software.
· Ability to interact and collaborate with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
· Excellent oral and written English is required
· Able to travel domestically and internationally if required
· Able to work (paid) overtime
· Able to work in the US without sponsorship now or any time or in the future