We are now seeking a Quality Specialist to join our growing operations in North America. The QA Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Provide knowledge and experience in Quality Systems and/or Operational Quality such as the following i.e., Deviation/ Change Control /Laboratory Investigations/Environmental Monitoring.
- Perform Batch Disposition preparation, Batch record review, Certification process oversight.
- Strong cGMP and regulatory requirement understanding.
- Experience in SAP release, SAP deviation system and Trackwise.
- Support all quality and compliance requirements for and leading to commercial manufacturing.
- Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems and/or Operational Quality with clients; solve complex problems and provide guidance and support for continuous improvement.
- Understand and apply regulatory / compliance requirements to the role ensuring alignment and recommendation with current or upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
- Interpret client’s needs, assesses requirements, and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
BS or MS in a relevant science or engineering field, or equivalent
Proven track record in Quality and Compliance.
Professional Quality Assurance Accreditation desirable
8-12 years' experience within GMP regulated facilities
Experience with Aseptic manufacture desirable
Experience of batch record review and product release essential
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards
Works collaboratively to facilitate client and ensure alignment and best practices adopted for Quality System related topics and/or Operational Quality.
Excellent oral and written English is required
Able to travel domestically and internationally if required
Able to work (paid) overtime
Able to work in the US without sponsorship now or any time or in the future
CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996 that has grown to more than 800 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and other consulting services associated with operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission-critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
We act with integrity.
We serve each other.
We serve society.
We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a Can-Do Attitude (our core values). That is how we have grown exponentially.
Our full-time positions offer competitive compensation and benefits which include: up to 15% retirement contribution, 24 days PTO and 5 sick days per year, health insurance at extremely low cost to employee, financial support for both internal and external professional education as well as 70% long term disability paid for by the company.