Our Clients are looking for us to fill some exciting, challenging and rewarding positions. Why not make 2020 your step-up year. Come and join a growing team of highly motivated and exceptionally skilled professionals. CAI offers you control of your career, your professional development, your growth and path to success.
Commissioning Agents, Inc. (CAI) is a rapidly expanding professional services organisation headquartered in the United States with offices in Ireland, Netherlands, Italy, Puerto Rico, Singapore, China and Malaysia. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, nutritional and building commissioning industries to provide industry best practices to our clients. We work in the areas of automation, commissioning and qualification, validation, maintenance and reliability, building commissioning, consulting and information management systems.
QA Validation Specialist (CW)
Summary: This position implements policies and procedures to validate/qualify equipment, systems, and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and company manufacturing standards and oversees a team of Validation Specialists.
This position will specifically be accountable for Continuing Validation/Qualification for Facilities and Production Equipment at the IOPS site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Assists in projects by helping to develop appropriate plans, schedules and other project deliverables as required
· Based on engineering specification, performs validation projects which include authoring protocols, executing validation protocols and writing reports of validation results.
· Reviews Validation protocols and summary reports generated by the Validation team against standard operating procedures and policies.
· Reviews Change Control test plans generated by the Engineering/Automation/Manufacturing teams against standard operating procedures and policies.
· Collaborates with functional departments to resolve issues.
· Excellent communication skills.
Education and Experience:
· Requires a BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences with a minimum of 3+ years of related experience within the field; may consider substituting relevant experience for education.
In return for your skills and knowledge, CAI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Health insurance, company paid critical illness insurance, Life Insurance, PRSA contribution and more
Annual profit sharing
Paid time off
Continuing Professional Development and Education (internal and external)
Opportunity to work abroad if desired