CAI is currently seeking a proposal coordinator to support global proposal efforts . This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the pharma/biotech industry and will be a part of a collaborative team of business development managers, regional managers, global directors, and project managers.
This is a dynamic position that requires strategic thinking, flexibility, planned and proactive approaches, and the ability to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail and achieving high quality standards. Proposal Coordinators must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload and manage time efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while demonstrating an energetic “can do” attitude.
Collaborate with each of our business area leaders, business development and operations team members, as well as others to achieve the following:
· Develop proposal responses both collaboratively with regional pursuit team as well as being empowered to develop responses on your own
· Writes proposal sections based on existing information, staff interviews, and other research with input from fellow employees
· Develops proposal management plans, schedules, compliance matrices, and tracks schedule, assignments, and action items
· Responsible for a variety of proposal types including detailed RFP responses, qualification packages, PowerPoint presentations, and assisting in oral presentations
· Prepare marketing collateral including brochures, SOQs, and other marketing materials
· Support business development and operational personnel in market research, competitor analysis, and client intelligence
· Record information in customer relationship management database (CRM) before, during, and after proposal development
· Producing and assembling responses for industry awards
· Leads/conducts final proposal formatting, production, and ensures on-time delivery
Critical Skills and Knowledge
· BA or BS in English, liberal arts, business, engineering, marketing, or equivalent experience required.
· Minimum 3 years of experience developing and producing proposals.
· Effective proposal coordination skills, including planning, organization, communication, and resource management skills.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor – speaks clearly and concisely, listens and asks for clarification.
· Must have Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint skills, and experience with Sales Force. Customer relationship management database experience is also desired.
· Ability to work within Adobe and Microsoft program templates and comply with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance/style.
· Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams.
· Ability to work flexible schedules (e.g., extra hours to meet deadlines, etc.) and able to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail, meet deadlines, and achieve high quality standards.
· Ability to understand and organize large volumes of information
· Team player willing to step in an assist team for a range of tasks
· Initiates and maintains communications with supervisor and team members
· Extensive computer and phone usage
· 0% travel is expected