CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to nearly 850 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard:
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
· We act with integrity,
· We serve each other,
· We serve society,
· We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
CAI agents will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced medicine space. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
We are now seeking a Project Scheduler to join our growing operations in Europe. The role of a Project Scheduler in CAI is to:
· Ensure schedule has complete scope coverage, identify potential scope growth, and ensure allowances and contingencies are appropriately used. Use industry benchmarks and internal historical durations to validate the quality of the overall schedule.
· Be a key member of the team working directly with the CQV ‘Area’ Lead(s)
· Assist the ‘Area’ lead & individual CQV team members to resolve issues preventing/impacting CQV progress.
· Prepare for & attend weekly planning meetings with the CQV ‘Area’ team and CQV management as appropriate.
· Consult with project managers and technical experts to create, update and analyze CPM schedules; recommend workarounds and schedule improvement ideas to regain schedule slippage.
· Coordinating project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders. Evaluating performance against schedule and prepare project progress reports.
· Facilitate internal teams and vendor interactive pull planning sessions, implement a master planner system.
· Communicate schedule status on a regular basis via formal and informal meetings and reports. Work closely with key stakeholders including engineering, procurement, estimating, and construction management to properly sequence the work, assess durations, and enhance the overall quality and accuracy of the plan.
· Use resource loading to coordinate the project's earned value system with schedule updates.
· Other scheduling related responsibilities as assigned.
· Work with the lead and individual CQV team members to plan, track and drive both day-to-day, weekly & monthly progress.
· Educated to Degree level in Engineering or Science related area.
· At least four years’ experience as a master scheduler
· Experience in Primavera P6/Microsoft Project is desirable.
· Ideally candidates would have a planning / project engineering / action resolution background.
· Experience in CQV would be preferable but is not essential.
· Demonstrated competency in MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, and PowerPoint. Can effectively create final products in all four MS programs.
· Ability to efficiently produce charts and graphs needed to effectively communicate schedule information.
· Recognized certifications in scheduling practices are desired but not required.
· Attention to detail is a critical skill for this role.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to summarize and present large amounts of information and communicate clear conclusions.