Commissioning Agents (CAI) is a rapidly expanding professional services organization headquartered in the United States with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, China, South Korea, Australia, Ireland, The Netherlands, Italy and Puerto Rico. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, nutritional and building commissioning industries to provide industry best practices to our clients. Check us out at www.cagents.com. We are looking for an Office Manager for our Italian region.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the full spectrum of administration and operations function across the Italian region. Some key areas will be accounting, admin/facilities management, employee expense reimbursements, payroll and benefits, supporting recruitment, performance management, employee relations, new hire onboarding and departures. This person will report directly to the Southern Europe Regional Manager and the Business Manager for Europe. This person will play both a hands-on and business partnering role to ensure the business is well supported on all administrative and HR matters.
You will be in charge of the office management and support of employees. An effective communicator is essential, this role is diverse with multinational company that works in the professional services sector supporting the Pharmaceutical and Data centre industries. You will have multiple support from our European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland along with our USA HQ in Indianapolis USA.
Responsibilities include: -
· Management Experience (5 years) required
· A complete understanding of Italian Payroll & Benefits – have a good understanding of the Italian Collective Bargaining agreement and employment law
· Accounting experience in the general ledger, AP/AR, Expenses, monthly financial reporting
· Fluent English speaking in very important
· Operations procedure experience is important in a fast pace office environment.
· HR experience preferential, there is elements of employee support required (training also provided)
· Regular monitoring of company email
· Support the Southern Regional Manager with progress reporting, advice and ad-hoc tasks.
· Report to EU-Headquarters on operations and Finance progress.
Knowledge and Experience
· Relevant Accountancy qualification preferred.
· At least 3 years of working experience as a Manager in a Finance Department in an International environment of a multinational company would be beneficial;
· Audit experience will be a plus;
· Strong working knowledge of concepts and practices of accounting and financial reporting for a small sized multinational company;
· Proficient computer skills (Microsoft and accounting software);
· Languages: Italian mother-tongue, English fluent (C1).
In return for your skills and knowledge, CAI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Life Assurance/Health Insurance
Mobile Phone allowance
Training - you will not receive better training and professional development opportunities from any other company
Bonus - depending on company & personal performance
Work related expenses paid
Flexible working plan, working from home/office schedule.
Huge potential for growth and expansion of role
Working with a multinational company offers a diverse and exciting opportunity.