CAI is searching for a self-motivated, high performing individual. The marketing coordinator will have a full understanding of supporting a marketing and branding strategy as well as supporting sales operations of our business. You will need to meet project deadlines, organise complex material, have excellent technical writing skills, and be creative thinker with a strong work ethic. This position is expected to work under deadlines, varying workloads while working remotely. The successful candidate will be expected to represent CAI in a professional manner.
Commissioning Agents, Inc. (CAI) is a rapidly expanding professional services organisation headquartered in the United States with offices in Ireland, Switzerland, Netherlands, Italy, Puerto Rico, Singapore, China Australia, Korea, and Malaysia. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, nutritional and data center commissioning industries to provide industry best practices to our clients. We work in the areas of automation, commissioning and qualification, validation, maintenance, and reliability, building commissioning, consulting and information management systems.
Meeting a Higher Standard
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
· We act with integrity
· We serve each other
· We serve society
· We work for our future
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a Can-Do Attitude (our core values). That is how we have grown exponentially.
The marketing coordinator will be primarily responsible for providing marketing expertise, supporting our brand management, and supporting our internal and external stakeholders. This position reports to both the VP of Marketing & the VP for Europe. This person will demonstrate excellent customer services skills internally with team members, consultants, and project leaders. Candidate should also demonstrate flexibility and deliver solid project results.
Job requirements & responsibilities:
Collaborate with each of our European Regional Managers, business development and operations team members, as well as others to achieve the following:
· Marketing: Work with our regional leaders to execute company initiatives and campaigns to include content, graphic, communication, case study development and events planning. Assist in regional and global trade show/event planning and execution. Work with the VP of Marketing to implement marketing strategies/campaigns to execute business objectives in conjunction with the company business plan. Manage/maintain social media platforms, including LinkedIn and Twitter. Manage search engine optimization. Serve as System Administrator for internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
· Sales Operations Support: Work with Client/Project Managers to support prospecting, qualification, major project interviews, and overall sales process for existing and new markets. Manage overall CRM database for the office. Support resume development and reviews. Support technical team members to develop proposal outlines, shells, sections, graphics and scope of work.
· Content Marketing: Develops, collaborates and investigates with our Regional Managers & Business Areas Leaders to create technical and business development content. Forms to include presentations, templates, technical articles, award submissions, qualifications, print ads and digital platforms (e-blasts, press releases). Maintains project profile knowledge management site and gathering of project profiles.
· Proposal/RFP/RFI Responses: Provides guidance and proposal management support. Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval of all long form proposals. Reads and analyses RFI/RFPs and edits document content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements, minimizing style differences from multiple authors and contributors. Manages strong working relationships with proposal team and Mission Support Team to verify proposal/document input is accurate, compelling and timely.
· Brand Management: Provides guidance and project profile and case study creation and management support. Coordinate any work with subcontractors (graphic design, photographers, etc.) Support in the development and creation of tools, templates and supporting boilerplate materials; (including but not limited to proposals, letters, presentations, resumes, skills matrix, brochures, websites, marketing
campaigns, social media, etc.)
· Research Support: Research target markets as specified by Mission Support Team members. Actively participate in SMPS or other marketing professional organization.
· 1-5 years of experience in marketing department, ideally including RFQ/RFP and interview preparation process, content marketing, and brand management
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field is required. Relevant work experience is acceptable.
· Proven experience writing, editing, and proofreading skills
· Experience with CRM (Salesforce is a plus)
· Strong attention to detail and project management skills
· Strong experience Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop). Microsoft Office Suite required.
· Professional society participation is a plus (SMPS, etc)
In return for your skills and knowledge, CAI offers a wide range of benefits including:
· Health insurance, company paid critical illness insurance, Life Insurance, PRSA contribution and more
· Annual profit sharing
· Paid time off
· Continuing Professional Development and Education (internal and external)
Please contact us to discuss this exciting permanent, pensionable opportunity, during what is an exciting growth phase for CAI.