We are seeking a dynamic and skilled Data Scientist to join our team. This role involves working with our modern data architecture to spearhead both internal and external data projects, with a specific focus on machine learning and generative AI. The ideal candidate will play a key role in leveraging data science methodologies to drive innovation and operational excellence, delivering impactful solutions to our clients.
- Design and implement machine learning models and generative AI solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and develop data-driven strategies.
- Analyze large and complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Continuously explore and evaluate new data technologies and methodologies to enhance project outcomes.
- Contribute to internal knowledge sharing and mentorship in data science and AI.
- Initiate and coordinate a team of data scientists on-shore or offshore after an initial timeframe.
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in data science or a related role and building a team.
- Strong proficiency in machine learning algorithms and AI technologies.
- Experience with modern data architectures, specifically Snowflake, and various data modeling techniques.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or similar.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English/Fluent in English
Able to travel domestically and internationally as required
Able to work in the US without sponsorship now or any time in the future
CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996 that has grown to more than 800 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and other consulting services associated with operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission-critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
We act with integrity.
We serve each other.
We serve society.
We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a Can-Do Attitude (our core values). That is how we have grown exponentially.
Our full-time positions offer competitive compensation and benefits which include up to 15% retirement contribution, 24 days PTO and 5 sick days per year, health insurance at extremely low cost to employee, financial support for both internal and external professional education as well as 70% long term disability paid for by the company.