CAI are hiring for Junior CQV roles. Graduate/Junior Engineers are required to join a growing team responsible for Commissioning and Qualifying activities are numerous client projects. Applicants must be self-motivated, and have at least 6 months working experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry
We are also looking for Junior/Graduate Engineers who have worked or are presently in CQV Life Science placements.
The role involves, but is not limited to:
· Generating C&Q Procedures for projects.
· Approval of TOPs.
· Facilitate scoping / planning of commissioning spares and consumables.
· Deliver the C&Q activities as required to meet the schedule.
· Track progress of C&Q activities as required.
· Execute all C&Q activities in line EHS procedures to ensure permit and JSA’s are in place.
· Support transition to operations.
· PSSR participation and review.
· CCRs execution for purchased equipment.
· Coordinate support during C&Q execution –piping, instrumentation, electrical, cleaning.
In return for your skills and knowledge, CAI offers a wide range of benefits including:
· Health insurance, company paid critical illness insurance, Life Insurance, PRSA contribution and more.
· Continuing Professional Development and Education (internal and external)
· Opportunity to work abroad if desired.
**Please note: Applicants must have an appropriate to work in Ireland and Europe**