CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to nearly 700 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
· We act with integrity,
· We serve each other,
· We serve society,
· We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
CAI agents will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced medicine space. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
We are now seeking IT Compliance – Technical Writer to join our growing operations in Ireland. The role of a seeking IT Compliance – Technical Writer in CAI is to:
· Providing Technical Writing support for
o Change Controls
o and other quality instances
· Documenting/managing these instances in the electronic quality management system.
· Creating/updating documents (SOPs/Wis, etc) in the electronic document management system.
· Writing PER (Periodic Evaluation Reports) reports for IT Lab Systems in line with agreed schedule.
· Ensure their training is completed on time
· Liaise cross-functionally with stakeholders.
· BS or MS in a relevant science or engineering field, or equivalent
· 2+ years in CQV roles for life sciences – Technical Writing experience is essential
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Customer-service focused.
· Able to travel domestically and internationally if required.