CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to nearly 600 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard:
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
· We act with integrity,
· We serve each other,
· We serve society,
· We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
CAI agents will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced medicine space. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
We are now looking for HR Generalist to join our growing organization.
· Manage and deal with employment law activities across numerous EU jurisdictions (Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland & UK)
· Support the HR team with immigration activities i.e., work permit applications, visa applications, international assignment letters.
· Update and maintain EU employee handbooks across all jurisdictions.
· Lead performance management process for all EU employees, maintain accurate records and systems, clearly documenting monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance reviews.
· Support the wider HR Team with employee induction. Coordinate induction logistics, organize new starter packs and appropriate IT equipment.
· Responsible for ensuring all employee records are kept up to date and compliant with GDPR. This includes updating the relevant HR Systems.
· Responsible for managing the offboarding process for all EU employees
· Responsible for managing sign off of Tier I qualification for all new joiners
· Responsible for leading and managing the disciplinary process for all EU employees
· Responsible for maintaining and ordering CAI branded safety gear and merchandise as required.
· Responsible for supporting the HR team with daily unforeseen tasks and requirements.
· Responsible for the administration of the probation process for all new joiners and promotions. This includes tracking dates, issuing reminders to management, and issuing probation letters.
· Responsible for supporting the HR Team in day-today tasks: updating employee profiles/CVs, maintaining employee files, monitor the EU HR email account.
Minimum level 7 degree in Human Resource Management or a relevant discipline
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Previous experience in client services is advantageous
Experience working with a HR Talent Management system (Preferably Paycom).
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong MS Office skills
A strong team player
Proven ability to deliver on results and meet deadlines
Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on own initiative
Flexibility – available to work in CAI Dublin office as part of hybrid role.