The Program and Project Management (PPM) Business Area Leader (BAL) is responsible for establishing, growing, and leading services delivered to life sciences clients in the areas of project management, project execution, and program and capital portfolio management. PPM-BAL is capable of translating project management execution to CAI’s Operational Readiness Model. PPM-BAL is expected to engage in strategic billable work to establish new services, or to engage with new or existing accounts to provide high-end or door-opening services. The remainder of the time the PPM-BAL should be engaged in marketing, direct sales, sales support to regions, mentoring of Associate Directors, and/or developing the knowledge management system.
Skills and Characteristics Required:
- Significant experience in Program and Project Management Principles and Practices
- Demonstrated experience in successful Project Management processes
- Expert in project execution throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Intimately familiar with Project Planning, Initiation, Execution and Closeout requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of Program and Capital Portfolio Management
- Expertise in Project Risk Analysis
- Mastery of skills in Stakeholder Engagement, Communications Management and Planning, and the various tools utilized by a successful Project Manager
- Capable of translating Project Management execution to CAI’s Operational Readiness Model
- Requires an in-depth understanding of CAI’s Operational Readiness Model and Framework, and how it is implemented by an Owner’s Project Manager
10+ years of industry experience in manufacturing, consulting, services, and leadership.
Demonstrated experience in successful project management processes, along with being an expert in project execution throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Mastery of skills in Stakeholder Engagement, Communications Management and Planning, and the various tools utilized by a successful Project Manager.
Strong technical education preferred, with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
MBA or equivalent experience is a plus
Fluent in English
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Able to travel domestically and internationally as required
US Candidates must have been vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting employment
CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996 that has grown to more than 800 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and other consulting services associated with operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission-critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
We act with integrity.
We serve each other.
We serve society.
We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a Can-Do Attitude (our core values). That is how we have grown exponentially.
Our full-time positions offer competitive compensation and benefits which include up to 15% retirement contribution, PTO and sick days, health insurance at extremely low cost to employee, financial support for both internal and external professional education as well as 70% long term disability paid for by the company.