CAI are hiring for experienced C&Q roles at a client site in Leinster. Experienced multi-disciplined people are required to join a growing team responsible for Commissioning and Qualifying a new fill finish facility. Applicants must be self-motivated, technically strong in the area of lifecycle document development, protocol development and protocol execution.
A range of positions to suit experienced (6+ years), Intermediate (2/3+ years) engineers are presently available. If you have C&Q experience in Clean Utilities, Syringe and Vial Filling and GMP Autoclaves, please contact us to discuss these exciting permanent, pensionable opportunities with one of the fastest growing divisions in our organisation.
We are also looking for Graduate Engineers who have worked or are presently in Engineering and CQV Life Science placements.
The role involves, but is not limited to:
· Managing the C&Q documentation and execution lifecycle from SLIA generation through to OQ completion.
· Generating C&Q Procedures for projects.
· Approval of TOPs.
· Facilitate scoping / planning of commissioning spares and consumables.
· Deliver the C&Q activities as required to meet the schedule.
· Track progress of C&Q activities as required.
· Execute all C&Q activities in line EHS procedures.
· Support transition to operations.
· CCRs execution for purchased equipment.
· Allocate project resources for efficient execution of project deliverables.
· Coordinate support during C&Q execution –Piping, Mechanical, instrumentation, electrical, cleaning.
In return for your skills and knowledge, CAI offers a wide range of benefits including:
· Health insurance, company paid critical illness insurance, Life Insurance, PRSA contribution and more
· Annual profit sharing
· Paid time off
· Continuing Professional Development and Education (internal and external)
· Opportunity to work abroad if desired
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please apply.