The Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer at Commissioning Agents, Inc. is responsible for the design installation, commissioning and qualification of electrical and instrumentation systems for our clients in pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech industries. The Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer is critical in the company’s continued success and growth by providing the services to our clients that are key to our business.
Commissioning Agents, Inc. (CAI) is a rapidly expanding professional services organization headquartered in the United States with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, Australia, Ireland and Puerto Rico. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, nutritional and building commissioning industries to provide industry best practices to our clients. Check us out at www.cagents.com .
Responsibilities include :-
· Design installation, commissioning and qualification of electrical and instrumentation systems.
· Working with P&IDs to create equipment, instrumentation, valve and load schedules
· Creating electrical single line diagrams, block cabling, cable routing, and associated diagrams.
· Ensuring that the site electrical systems are designed, maintained and upgraded in compliance with current regulations.
· Developing and maintaining an E&I network, keeping up to date with latest technologies and updates to electrical standards.
The successful Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer must have:
· Minimum Bachelor of Science or equivalent in Engineering or related discipline
· 5-8 years of electrical and instrumentation experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry with experience in evaluation, design installation, testing, setting to work and the commissioning of E&I equipment and control systems
· Sound understanding of the validation life-cycle for engineering projects and the importance of GxP
· Knowledge of standards for safe and hazardous area electrical designs.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications and strong expertise with AutoCAD
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and technical writing skills
· Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
In return for your skills and knowledge, CAI offers a wide range of benefits including:
· Medical, dental, vision, disability, company paid life insurance and more
· Continuing education (internal and external)