The Document Controller at CAI develops the process flow of documentation to support projects. This person is responsible for processing, control of all project document types and work-sharing information on day-to-day basis in an accurate and timely manner. The role is critical in the company’s continued success and growth by providing the services internally that are key to our business.
CAI is a rapidly expanding professional services organization headquartered in the United States with offices in Singapore and China. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, nutritional and building commissioning industries including data centers to provide industry best practices to our clients. Check us out at www.cagents.com .
· Correct and accurate storage, retrieval and communication of all engineering technical records/documentation within the company or the project site documentation
· Work with project teams remotely and at the client sites
· Responsible for the formal transferring, receiving, managing of all documentation to and from the company to clients, vendors, third parties as well as forwarding relevant documentation to these parties
· Develop, create and review documentation for internal processes as well as required as part of project deliverables (document register, project scheduling, work instructions, drawings, manuals, procedures) - together with company engineers, project managers, regional manager and other related personnel
· Create, administrate, manage and be accountable for any document management register that is to be utilized during a project between the company and a project client
· Accurate storage and retrieval of all engineering technical records and forms, certificates and paper records
· Manage the engineering registry to allow accurate and easy retrieval of information for the commissioning and project team, to locate information in a timely and accurate manner
· Issue all transmittals to 3rd parties, receive, and collate of all project correspondences and communication from contractors and vendors to the commissioning and project teams. Ensure such documents are updated within review and approval turnaround period
· Basic understanding of construction projects and documentation system
· Experience with electronic records and document management systems, project management systems, asset and/or engineering management systems, in a project environment
· 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in similar industry
· EDMS experience is highly regarded
· Organised, detailed and meticulous individual who can handle fast-paced environment
· Travelling within Japan in this role is expected