Digital Solutions Business Analyst
Coactive is a proprietary software platform, wholly owned by CAI, a global service provider for operational performance and reliability. Our technology leverages low code/no code architecture to deliver applications to its clients.
The Digital Solutions Business Analyst (BA) interact with customers, both internal and external to understand business and process needs. The BA will help to translate these business and process needs into digital product requirements, identify the best fit solution to meet those needs and help define the build specifications for the final solution. The BA will participate and sometimes drive the Agile development processes to build the solutions meeting these requirements.
Our full time positions offer competitive compensation and benefits which include: up to 15% retirement contribution, 24 days PTO and 5 sick days per year, health insurance at extremely low cost to employee, financial support for both internal and external professional education as well as 70% long term disability paid for by the company.
CAI Digital Solutions Business Analyst will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced medicine space. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services
Requirements and Skills
· BS in a Computer Science or Engineering field or equivalent experience
· 2-5 years’ experience in defining, developing or implementing digital solutions in a regulated environment
· Experience with GAMP, Data Integrity and/or 21 CFR Part 11 is preferred
· Experience in biotech and pharma is preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English/Fluent in English
· Able to travel domestically and internationally as required
· Able to work (paid) overtime
· Able to work in the US without sponsorship now or any time in the future.