CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to nearly 900 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard:
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
· We act with integrity
· We serve each other
· We serve society
· We work for our future
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
CAI agents will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced medicine space. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
We are now seeking a Data Center Project Manager to join our operations in Europe. The role of an DCx Project Manager in CAI is to:
· Management of health, safety & environmental issues. Takes proactive action to ensure zero harm to all employees, customers, contractors and the environment.
· Perform a project risk assessment and take appropriate control measures before starting any major testing & Commissioning.
· Manage the project budget to include all change orders.
· Define commissioning plans including resourcing and scheduling. Lead commissioning effort to achieve on time project handover in accordance with the customer requirements.
· Perform routine project Earned Value and Cost Performance reporting.
· Oversee complete commissioning and performance acceptance testing of the following systems: 1) building control and monitoring systems; 2) HVAC, fire suppression systems; and 3) electrical infrastructure systems.
· Lead QA/QC process.
· Develop and maintain relationships with contractors, vendors, and field personnel to develop additional business for the company.
· Maintain and communicate project internal and overall, Lessons Learned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Project management skills, PMP or equivalent beneficial.
· Knowledge of OSHA (or equivalent) safety requirements.
· Good written and spoken communication skills.
· Understanding of project management tools.
· Knowledge of MS Project.
· Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical P&IDs.
· Strong experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Can effectively create final deliverables in all three programs.
· Able to travel domestically and internationally if required.