CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to nearly 700 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard:
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
· We act with integrity
· We serve each other
· We serve society
· We work for our future
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
CAI agents will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced medicine space. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
We are now seeking DCx Engineers to join our growing operations in Europe. The role of a DCx Engineer in CAI is to:
· Conduct all mechanical/electrical tests with a direct regards for safety.
· Complete commissioning and performance acceptance testing of the mechanical systems.
· Provide input into mechanical test procedures.
· Document all mechanical test results and analyze for proper adherence to required and industry standards. Documents may include, but not restricted to, commissioning test scripts, event logs, trend data, technical reports and issue logs.
· Coordinate with project contractors and equipment vendors to execute required tests.
· Operate BAS/BMS to develop trend analysis for equipment and overall system response.
· BS or MS in a relevant science or engineering field, or equivalent
· 5+ years in Commissioning roles, ideally within the Data Center industry
· Good written and spoken communication skills.
· Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical P&IDs.
· Knowledge of mission critical design concepts.
· Knowledge of various Building Automation/Monitoring Systems (BAS/BMS), Air Handlers, Humidifiers, Variable Refrigerant Flow, Computer Room Air Conditioners/Handlers (CRAC/CRAH), Evaporators, Adiabatic Coolers, Pressure/Temperature/Humidity sensors & Flowmeters.
· Knowledge of basic thermodynamics and heat transfer and fluid flow.
· Knowledge of the Test, Adjust and Balance (TAB) process.
· Knowledge of mechanical trend analysis.
· Strong experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.