CAI are hiring for CQV engineers with previous filling line experience.
Experienced multi-disciplined people are required to join a growing team responsible for Commissioning and Qualifying a new fill finish facility. Applicants must be self-motivated, technically strong in the area of lifecycle document development, protocol development and protocol execution.
A range of positions to suit experienced (6+ years), Intermediate (2/3+ years) engineers are presently available.
The role involves, but is not limited to:
· Managing the C&Q documentation and execution lifecycle from SLIA generation through to OQ completion.
· Generating C&Q Procedures for projects.
· Approval of TOPs.
· Facilitate scoping / planning of commissioning spares and consumables.
· Deliver the C&Q activities as required to meet the schedule.
· Track progress of C&Q activities as required.
· Execute all C&Q activities in line EHS procedures to ensure permit and JSA’s are in place.
· Support transition to operations.
· PSSR participation and review.
· CCRs execution for purchased equipment.
· Allocate project resources for efficient execution of project deliverables.
· Coordinate support during C&Q execution –piping, instrumentation, electrical, cleaning.
In return for your skills and knowledge, CAI offers a wide range of benefits including:
· Health insurance, company paid critical illness insurance, Life Insurance, PRSA contribution and more
· Annual profit sharing
· Paid time off
· Continuing Professional Development and Education (internal and external)
· Opportunity to work abroad if desired