The Commissioning and Qualification Engineer at Commissioning Agents, Inc. develops the documentation to support C&Q. This person is responsible for protocol execution, field verification and generation of summary reports at the client site. The Commissioning and Qualification Engineer is critical in the company’s continued success and growth by providing the services to our clients that are key to our business.
Commissioning Agents, Inc. (CAI) is a rapidly expanding professional services organization headquartered in the United States with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Australia, China, Ireland and Puerto Rico. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, nutritional and building commissioning industries to provide industry best practices to our clients.
The successful Commissioning and Qualification Engineer must have:
· Bachelor degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Biotech Engineering
· Minimum 5 years of experience in commissioning and qualification in the pharmaceutical industry
· Willing to travel up to 100% of the time
· Ability to generate commissioning and qualification protocols for multiple types of compounding equipment, integrated filling machines, closed stopper processing and clean utility equipment
· Ability to conduct field inspections including piping and equipment walk downs, operational startup and troubleshooting
· Subject matter expert and experience in either biotech, aseptic fill finish, OSD or clean utilities (WFI, clean steam, PW, CDA, Nitrogen, CIP, etc)
In return for your skills and knowledge, CAI offers a wide range of benefits including:
· Medical, dental, disability, company paid life insurance and more
· Paid time off
· Continuing education (internal and external)