CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996 that has grown to more than 800 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and other consulting services associated with operational readiness to regulated and other mission-critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard.
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
In CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
We act with integrity
We serve each other
We serve society
We work for our future
You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing you to be a key player in bringing latest technologies and knowhow to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
· Minimum 5 years of Solar Wind or Power Industry experience required after B.E/B.Tech.
· Candidates having experience of MW scale Solar Consultancy Projects from designing to completion.
· Candidate having work experience of any one of renewed consultancy firm shall be an added advantage.
· To work with the clients on an assigned project to identify solutions to business problems and streamlines processes
· Experience of working in rooftop and ground mounted solar PV projects
· Good Knowledge of Battery Storage EV Charging Infrastructure
· To manage and mentoring the team assigned to the project, in order to execute and complete assigned projects within the time and scope with the client
· Manage project communication and documentation
· Managing and coordinating Project Management Activity
· Develop and deliver reports, proposals, required documentation and presentations related to project
· Good Communication Skill excellent writing skill
· Good Knowledge of RE Policy Regulatory
· Good in preparation of Detailed Project Report, Tender Preparation (Techno-commercial) Power Point Presentation
· Liaise with project stakeholders, internal and external, on an ongoing basis
· Assessment of Commercial aspects
· Client management and Liaising
· Policy Analysis and development
· Payment process co-ordination for projects Project proposal development
· Organizing meetings, as required with the client, subcontractors and internal resources to resolve issues and ensure smooth project implementation
· Any other things as and when delegated by management time to time
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task across multiple time zones
· Excellent organizational skills
· Constant user of professional social and print medias
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainties
· Go-getter approach is a prerequisite for the position
· Keep updating professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
· Establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and corporate professional development plans
#Li - MD1