CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, it has grown year over year to nearly 700 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there. As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
We act with integrity
We serve each other
We serve society
We work for our future.
You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing latest technologies and knowhow to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
B Tech/BE or M Tech/ME in a relevant science or engineering field, or equivalent years of hands-on experience
§ 10 – 12 years’ experience performing pre-commissioning, commissioning and / or qualification activities for Fertilizer and Chemical Plants. Ideally, you will already have experience in facilities and equipment start up, System walk downs & troubleshooting, Plant utilities, Facility management, building automation or other Fertilizer manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the integration and delivery of Commissioning services for Fertilizer clients.
- Excellent technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with solid knowledge of typical project technical issues
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate with various disciplines (Client) & Contractor at various phases of the project
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative to accomplish assigned tasks accurately by established deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, while quickly building and nurturing a project team
- Managing the Pre-commissioning & Commissioning documentation
- Experience in planning / directing Commissioning activities
- Designing, Implementing and Commissioning of new control loops as per site requirements.
- Review of control philosophy, P&I diagrams, cause & effect diagrams, instruments list, flow chart
- Familiar with engineering standards ISA, IEEE, ASTM, NAMUR, ASMI, ANSI, NEMA, IEC
- Experienced in the field instruments and control systems procurement activities
- Provide process input for modifications, optimization & improvement
- Provide engineering solutions to upgrade, capacity improvement
- Provide engineering solutions and lead efforts for the capacity enhancement
- Prepare a feasibility study for improved energy efficiency
- During construction, follow-up of the installation and coordination of engineering
- Reviews and modifications.
- Commissioning follow-up.
- Start-up follow-up.
- (Environmental Impact Assessment) follow-up
#Li - MD1