CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to over 500 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and other consulting services to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries, such as Building and Data Center Commissioning.
CAI is seeking a motivated professional to support the development and operation of the Building Commissioning Business Area in the America’s. This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits which include: up to 15% retirement contribution, 24 days PTO and 5 sick days per year, health insurance at extremely low cost to employee, financial support for both internal and external professional education as well as 70% long term disability paid for by the company.
As consultants to mission critical industries, our employee owners are driven by the challenge and constant diversity of assignments, while having the stability of a company that has never had a lay off. On any given day, we could be responsible for a myriad of responsibilities involved in the construction and commissioning of mission critical facilities, including test procedure development and execution, FAT's / SAT's, equipment inspections and development of summary reports at the client site.
The Associate Director for Building Commissioning – America’s, is a challenging role that requires an in depth understanding of the construction / commissioning process, a comprehensive knowledge of project management, and a drive to build future business and opportunities – in addition to strong managerial and leadership skills.
This Building Commissioning Associate Director will be:
- Active in creating industry-changing approaches, ideas, etc., and helping clients and the broader industry implement these changes.
- Active in selling our services and having a strategic vision for growth, as well as tactical execution of day to day operations.
- Involved in professional societies, standards-setting committees, government-industry collaborations, authoring white papers and articles, public speaking, training.
- Able to generate work based on their network of industry contacts.
- Expected to manage and lead the Building Commissioning Teams in North America and South America.
- BS in a science or engineering field or equivalent years’ experience.
- MBA is not required, but highly desired.
- 10 years or more of experience in Building Commissioning or Facility Engineering / Facility Management or equivalent experience in other technical industries. Experience in Data Center Construction / Commissioning / Operations is not required but is highly recommended.
- Experience in 1 or more of the following: design reviews, facilities and equipment startup, inspections, & troubleshooting, HVAC, High/Medium/ Low voltage, LEED, facility auditing, Data Center infrastructure, and Back-up Generation / UPS systems
- Experience in Project Management of large construction / commissioning projects. Experience in Data Center Commissioning is not required, but highly recommended.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Able to work overtime.
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship now or any time or in the future.