CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to over 700 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
We act with integrity
We serve each other
We serve society
We work for our future
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
CAI agents will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced medicine space. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
The Area Client Manager has the responsibility and authority to ensure all projects performed for their client(s) are performed safely and consistently per client policies, procedures, and any master contracts in effect. This person is authorized to make commitments to their specific clients regarding the capability of their local team to perform work. The Area Client Manager will interact with client (Bio-pharma companies) personnel and the Regional Manager.
BS in a science or engineering field or equivalent years of experience
8-12 years' experience in commissioning and qualification in a regulated industry
Excellent oral and written English is required
Able to travel domestically and internationally if required
Able to work (paid) overtime
Able to work in the US without sponsorship now or any time or in the future
· Designate persons to serve as project leaders on specific projects. Large projects must be coordinated with the RM.
· Recommend to the BAL and RM when a person should be relieved of assignment as project leader or team member, and to recommend remedial training if necessary.
· Be the primary resource for personnel at a site for any management issue.
· Provide performance feedback per PR-15 for all team members.
· Formally review each person's professional development plan, liaise with the RM and BAL regarding who should pursue which subjects to support site needs, regional needs, and company goals.
· Ensure their people are pursuing Tier I, II, and Ill qualifications.
· Develop relationships onsite with multiple layers of site leaders within multiple departments, understand the site operations and where we could support them in their goals. Maintain an ongoing CAI presence on-site, servicing multiple business areas Coordinate meetings with customer points of contact with as AM, BAL, DL, SME, or RM as necessary to support you in pursuit of building business.
· For Accounts, the client manager liaises with the AM to keep them apprised of relevant corporate and site intelligence and our work at the client site.
· Review all projects onsite (or request help from PMO or the RM) at least monthly to understand the status of each project, what help may be needed, or where oversight or PM training is needed.
· Coordinate with the RM to staff projects onsite. Ensure early communication for adding or removing personnel from the site due to workload.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: the ability to identify client pain points as business opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage and develop trusting relationships with clients.
- Desire to teach and problem solve in collaboration with clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Client and Area Client managers to get the right people in the right roles for client and agent satisfaction.