This position is to act as the Australia lead manager for the Data Centre division for CAI. Working with senior business leaders we shall perform our services to our Clients, build up our profile, connect with Clients and build this business to a satisfactory level. ACM will be trained, supported, and guided to be successful in this role.
· Look for new opportunities for CAI to provide service and value to customer in the market your responsible for and other related areas as discussed with CAI management.
· Business development in the market your responsible for.
· Complete RFP proposals and estimates in conjunction with Niall Walsh and the RM.
· Participate in a variety of client-facing events, including meetings, trade shows, industry conferences, etc.
· Work with our company regional marketing resources and APAC Regional Manager to act upon qualified leads, and to produce relevant, targeted materials to facilitate the sales processes.
· Seek opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to the client by introducing additional solutions that will enable the customer’s success.
· Review CVs and recommend employment of new staff. Staff removal will need to be done in conjunction with the RM.
· Manage training of staff in the execution of their duties. Ensuring delivery is correct.
· Create operational standards and practices for these markets for staff to follow in line with CAI practices.
· Manage projects and staff in progress and future projects as directed. This will include all contractual and financial aspects in consultation with CAI management.
· Assist in the development of MEP equipment and system test scripts as needed for your team. Review, approve if these are created by your staff.
· Vendor coordination and management as needed.
· Support the design specification review, manufacturer submittals, one-line drawing sets, and project schedule documentation as needed.
· Manage the process of QA/QC of MEP equipment installation\start-up as needed with your team on projects.
· Assign test commissioning tasks to MEP systems for the commissioning team
· Execute test scripts to confirm equipment and system operation to design specification with the team in line with Client needs
· Ensure safe work practices are followed by all on commissioning team and customer site as directed. Safety plans prior to project commencement and monthly safety reporting to be carried out.
· Engage with customers to ensure positive experience, goals achievement, and schedule adherence
· Provide reports for commissioning team achievements, close out and other as required.
· Complete commissioning and performance acceptance testing of the MEP systems.
· Coordinate with project contractors and equipment vendors to execute required tests.
· Attend and be an active participant of customer equipment FWT/FAT as needed.
· Provide test and documentation that equipment is delivered, installed, and tested correctly and set to function properly for customer.
· Support and perform design specification review, manufacturer submittals, single line drawing sets, and project schedule documentation.
· Assign test commissioning tasks to the commissioning team.
· Execute test scripts to confirm equipment and system operation to design specification.
· Engage with customers to ensure positive experience, goals achievement, and schedule adherence.
· Provide reports for commissioning team status as needed to customers.
· General understanding of LEED / Green Star specifications and requirements.
Critical Skills and Knowledge
· Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge of OSHA (or equivalent) safety requirements.
· Good written and spoken communication skills.
· Ability to read and interpret MEP designs and schematics.
· Knowledge of mission critical design concepts.
· Strong experience with Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
· 2 years or more of experience in commissioning and qualification in a regulated industry, or facility engineering / facility management
· Experience in 1 or more of the following:
o Data Centre construction / commissioning
o Mission Critical construction / commissioning
o Building commissioning