CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to nearly 850 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard:
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
· We act with integrity,
· We serve each other,
· We serve society,
· We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
CAI agents will be exposed to cutting edge technologies in the advanced medicine space. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to hands on certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
We are seeking a dual Italian/English speaking qualified Accountant to join our fast growing Italian office based in Florence. The companies’ European headquarters are in Dublin, so this role may suit a candidate currently based in Ireland wishing to relocate to Florence. The role of an Accountant in CAI is to:
· Month end closing and preparation of management accounts
· General ledger entries and data entries
· Completion of accounts receivable and accounts payable procedures
· Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
· Preparation and filing of VAT returns
· Liaise with external auditors and local advisors in relation to all reporting requirements
· Reviewing and analysing detailed financial information
· Cashflow management
· Filing of various Italian regulatory documents
· Complete process and procedures in line with group accounting polices
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
· A professional accountancy qualification or near completion
· 5 years plus work experience in a finance position
· Fluent in English and Italian
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including strong Excel skills
· Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills
· High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
· Attention to detail
· Ability to build relationships with internal departments
· Can work as part of a global team